Angelica Weaver Psychic Detective: Catch Me When You Can
Angelica Weaver and the city of Chicago needs your help!
- A gripping storyline providing many hours of in-depth game play
- Over one hundred and fifty realistically rendered scenes
- Unique story-driven puzzles
- Captivating, life-like main character with voice-over
- Three skill modes / Integrated goal and hint system
Angelica Weaver, a detective on Chicago's Special Task Force, must use her renowned deductive skills to stop a present day killer. The only way for her to get ahead of this killer is to first identify a murderer who escaped justice over a hundred years ago. Angelica has the ability to connect with the dead. Through supersensory visions she is able to jump back and forth between crimes scenes on the streets of historic London and present-day Chicago where the victims reveal to her their final moments. Work with Angelica as she puzzles her way through the past and uses her insights to stop the pattern in the future in this time-warping hidden object puzzle adventure.
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7, Windows 8|
- Windows® XP/Vista/ Windows® 7 & Windows® 8
- 1.6 GHz processor
- 1024 MB of RAM,
- 1144 MB of hard disk space
- DirectX 9.0 or later.